Sugar Factory – making the world a sweeter place! Sugar Factory is a known world over for its celebrity endorsed Couture Pops. With several locations now operating around UAE, this American Brasserie has taken the hospitality industry by storm with an award-winning combination of upscale “sweets, treats & eats”. Sugar Factory has evolved as the coolest hangout spot in UAE. I visited Sugar Factory over the weekend during my visit to Abu Dhabi for a scrumptious breakfast with my family. The restaurant is located at WTC Mall, Abu Dhabi and has a spacious indoor and outdoor seating. We chose to sit outside as the weather was amazing. The ambience inside is beautiful and they do have a candy store as well. The staff here were accommodating and very helpful. Big shout out to Chef Bharat, Restaurant Manager Deepak, our servers Nelissa and Jagdish for their amazing customer service.
We started off with the signature Sugar Factory Goblets which were delicious. We tried Passion Punch and Berry Bliss.
As we were waiting for our breakfast order to be prepared we had Sugar Factory basket of bread with butter and marmalade which had a variety of bread in it. The bread was fresh, soft and went well with the butter and marmalade. We also had tea and Cappuccino with the breakfast.
Our mains were
- Waffle Benedict- Breakfast sausages with turkey ham,avocado, poached egg,cheese and hollandaise sauce served over warm waffle. the egg Benedict was too good.
- Sugar factory eggs Benedict- Two poached eggs with smoked beef bacon, Parmesan and creamed spinach served over sourdough bread. The best part was the creamy spinach which made the sourdough bread taste even more better. This was so filling.
- Breakfast Burrito-Scrambled egg, breakfast sausages, tomato, mushroom, beef bacon wrapped in a tortilla covered with cheese sauce. They so so generous with the bacon serving in the burrito. I totally loved it.
- The American Breakfast-This was a proper american breakfast. It had three eggs cooked and served with Bacon, Chicken, Sausage,Potato Rostie, and Baked beans.
- Breakfast salad- A salad with diced crispy waffle,pancake, banana,mix berries, marshmallows,graham crackers topped with nutella and vanilla cream. I found this lip smacking. It was more of my dessert after a nice breakfast.
- Fanta Cake- This was such a delicious dessert. It was my first time trying a Fanta flavoured cake. Basically it was a carrot cake with fanta cream cheese with candied ginger, lotus soil, freezer dried orange on the side and topped with manuka honey with passion fruit caviar and fanta nectar.
I had a delectable breakfast at Sugar Factory and cant wait to visit the outlets in Dubai. I recommend you try Sugar Factory for a more enjoyable breakfast experience.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog are based on my own thoughts, knowledge and experiences.