Fountain Restaurant located at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Oud Metha. Movenpick Hotels & Resorts is celebrating “70 years of Culinary excellence” and has a special menu for the same. The menu has seven reimagined dishes to celebrate the brand’s 70 years of culinary innovation which consists of two starters, a salad, a vegeterian main course, seafood dish, beef plate and a must try dessert.
I started off with a mocktail named Cindrella which had a mix of juices. It was quite refreshing.
The Special menu :
- Scallops & Avocado tartare (AED 65) : Dish made of Scallops, tomato, avocado, courgette, salad, olives.
- Salade Belle Fermière (AED 65) : Honey smoked corn chicken breast with mesclun salad and Nashi pearl & Chutney.
- Mille-Feuille Saumon & Caiar d’olive (AED 70): Puff pastry with a layer of smoked salmon and olive caviar topping.
- Mushrooms and vegetables Zurich Style (AED 65) : Potato cake with mushrooms, root vegetables and sprouts.
- Seafood Casimir (AED 95): Platter of King Prawns, sea scallops, skier, silicon, bee pollen curry rice and wild rice.
- Bare Beef Burger Cafe de Paris (AED 90): Prime beef burger with tomatoes, butter and butter lettuce.
- Carot Waffle (AED 50) : Carrot Waffle with Movenpick vanilla ice-cream topped with salted caramel almonds.
The food was very well presented and was luscious. The special celebration menu is available at the Fountain restaurant for a limited time only. Our server Kemmuel made sure we had a wonderful dining experience. I am definitely going back to try their other themed buffets.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog are based on my own thoughts, knowledge and experiences.