The famous American chain TGI Fridays needs no introduction. This is a family friendly, casual dining restaurant. TGIF has many outlets across the UAE and all of them have the same interiors. The staff are friendly and will advise you what’s best on the menu to try on. I have visited a couple of outlets and tried different dishes from their menu. The restaurants are always crowded on weekends so be sure to wait for your turn. Their service is quick and the quality of food is excellent.
- Electric Lemonade: Pineapple, fresh lemon, and lime juices and a jolt of Monin Blue Curacao syrup and fresh pineapple chunks in it. (AED 19)
- Tropical Raspberry Tea: This juicy refresher captures the spirit of palm trees and tropical breezes in a glass. A fruity brew of raspberries, guava puree, fresh lemon and lime juices, agave nectar, and black tea. (AED 19)
- Buffalo Wings Platter: Traditional upstate New York style chicken wings tossed in spicy buffalo sauce. Served with crispy celery sticks Bleu cheese dressing. (AED 45 for regular portion)
- Blackened Chicken Alfredo Pasta: Rich, creamy fettuccine Alfredo, topped with New Orleans- style blackened chicken breast, fresh tomatoes and green onions. I opted for the half portion as I was stuffed from the starters. (AED 39 for half portion)
- Wicked Chicken: Two blackened Cajun spice chicken breasts topped with Cajun cream sauce served over Spanish rice. Also, includes butter roasted corn cobs and a side of Cajun cream sauce. (AED 63)
- Brownie Obsession: This was a hit I must say. A warm brownie covered in chocolate fudge sauce, vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and chopped nuts. (AED 34)
Cuisine: American, Italian, Mexican